2018 SCYC Junior Commodore’s Regatta
Laser Radial, Laser 4.7, C420, Sunfish and Opti
Tuesday, July 3, 2018 – Surf City Yacht Club
Notice of Race
|Regatta Fleets and Fees|
|Fleet||Online or Postmarked Entry before 6/20||Entry after 6/20||Fleet Details|
|Opti||$45||$65||White (10 years & under)
Blue (10-12 years)
Red (13-15 years)
|Laser||$45||$65||Radial and 4.7|
- Online registration and medical forms found on this page. Registration by mail – Send medical release, registration form and check payable to: Surf City Yacht Club, Attn: JCR, P.O. Box 236, Ship Bottom NJ 08008.
- Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner following the regatta & awards.
- SCYC’s 2018 Junior Commodore Regatta is registered with the Sailors of the Sea, (sailorsforthesea.org), the world’s only sustainability certification for water-based events.
- Sailors are requested to bring a reusable water bottle. Water filling stations available.
- Reusable insulated lunch bags will be provided to the first 115 who register.
- Coach boats and trailer drop off will be available Monday night 7/2/18.
8 am – 9 am – Registration, checkin, breakfast
9:15 am – Skippers meeting, race to follow
Post Race – Dinner and awards
For more information contact:
Hannah Mercurio (908) 918-6545 or email@example.com